This award recognises the professional body in Ireland that can best demonstrate excellence in the delivery and development of knowledge or skills in a profession.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence, which places particular emphasis on the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation.
- Programme: What is the curriculum or programme? Please detail curriculum development, student/delegate numbers and course accreditation and affiliation.
- Development: How did the course prepare or develop the students/delegates for their career in this profession?
- Excellence in Education & Training: Provide examples where an individual or your organisation has gone beyond curricular requirements to facilitate students or delegates.
- Wider Exposure: Outline the exposure of students/delegates to the wider community. This may include details of invited speakers, research, or professional experience in any relevant institutions both nationally and globally. Please provide details on dissemination of studies to the broader community. This may include publications, workshops, student awards or details of any competitions entered, and prizes attained.