This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has built an inclusive environment in which all staff and students are treated fairly and with respect, and where diversity is championed.
The judges will be looking for clear evidence of a DE&I strategy and bold initiatives that have come to fruition over the last year. Your submission may detail initiatives that focus on the staff or student body, or both.
This award is limited to one submission per organisation.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts and figures that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation.
- Strategy Background: Detail how and why the DE&I strategy was developed, key team members involved, as well as its core objectives. Demonstrate how the strategy links to your organisational objectives.
- Implementation: Provide an overview of how the DE&I strategy was implemented and communicated and the level of senior management buy-in.
- Key Challenges: Outline any challenges faced and how your team overcame them.
- Outcomes & Results: Highlight the outcomes of your DE&I strategy and provide evidence of how you monitor and measure its impact. Provide data on key DE&I indicators. Demonstrate how the strategy has benefited the organisation, staff, and students, and provide evidence of how your organisation is setting the benchmark for diversity, equality, and inclusion.