Best Use of Educational Technology/ICT Initiative of the Year
HOW DO I ENTER?
Visit our 'How to Enter' page for our Items Checklist & Step-by-Step Guide. CLICK HERE.
Once you have created your PDF submission and you have all items in the Items Checklist, submit your entry via the Online Entry Form. CLICK HERE.
This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has made the best use of educational technology or that has implemented the best ICT initiative.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; The judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation and the academic and professional qualification of staff members.
- Programme: What kind of curriculum or programme was educational technology or an ICT imitative used in? Please detail curricula or programme development, student/delegate numbers and course accreditations and affiliations.
- Structure: How do the courses prepare or develop the students/delegates for their future careers? In what way does the technology or ICT initiative improve the course and aid students in their studies?
- Value: Describe how the technology or ICT initiative adds value to the learning experience of students/delegates. Is this a feature that is unique to your organisation?
- Excellence in Education and Training: Provide examples of how the technology or ICT initiative allows students to move beyond the scope of their normal curriculum and enriches their educational experience.