This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that has seen the best infrastructure upgrade to its facilities or campus grounds within the past 12 months.
This may include, but not limited to, projects relating to new builds, refurbishments, extensions, landscaping, transport.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence and photos that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Project outline: Please provide a brief description of the project including the brief, the size and nature of the project, contract value, the dates of commencement and completion.
- Project team: Please include a full list of the team that were involved in the project and the roles they played.
- Planning and strategy: Why was this project commissioned? What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives? Was the project delivered on time and within budget?
- Collaboration: Demonstrate how a collaborative working approach with contractors and others within your project team benefited you as client and the project overall.
- Project Excellence: Explain why you feel this project deserves special recognition for this award, highlighting any innovations introduced.
- Health & Safety: Outline the Health and Safety initiatives in place during the project.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including testimonials where possible.