This award will go to the organisation in Ireland that has been offering a best-in-class graduate training and development programme over the past 12 months.
This is open to graduate schemes operated by employers in all sectors in Ireland, including, but not limited to, retail, FMCG, pharma, legal, accountancy, financial, engineering, IT or property sectors.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence, which places particular emphasis on the criteria listed below:
- Demonstrate how the graduate training programme was developed and outline its objectives.
- Provide an overview of how the programme has been implemented over the past 12 months, giving specific examples.
- Demonstrate the real business benefits of the programme and ROI, providing positive feedback (i.e internal or external stakeholders) where appropriate.
- Demonstrate how the programme benefits the graduate, providing positive feedback (via internal surveys or testimonials) where appropriate.
- Provide evidence of how you monitor and measure its success against the stated objectives.
- Excellence in Training & Development: Provide examples where your organisation has gone beyond curricular requirements to facilitate the graduates, including the number of hours per week devoted to training.
- Challenges: Outline any challenges faced by your organisation over the past 12 months, how this affected your programme, how your team and any other relevant parties demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.