This award will go to the Erasmus programme that has brought the highest level of enrichment and growth to its students over the past 12 months. It is open to all Erasmus programmes on offer in Ireland.
Judges will look for evidence of innovative, bold and creative strategies/initiatives that have been used to help make the programme engaging, inspiring, and successful.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence, which places particular emphasis on the criteria listed below:
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation offering the Erasmus programme, such as when it was established, the number of staff and/or students, academic and professional qualification of staff members, the courses and services provided, and the relevant industry experience, achievements and accreditations on offer.
- Erasmus programme: Please outline the nature of the Erasmus programme. Include details of partner organisations/countries, the accreditations on offer and the way course credits are transferred/recognised.
- Performance: Provide evidence of exceptional performance throughout the programme against specific indicators such as innovation, infrastructure, teaching and research standards, student experience, alumni relations and development. Please also outline how your programme stand out from the rest in this competitive area.
- Partnerships and collaborations: Discuss whether any collaboration or partnerships have been established to complement the programme (e.g. internships), and outline the benefits this has brought to both sides.
- Please include any other statements or facts that you believe will support your entry.